Business Central 365 Solution Architect
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Business Central 365 Solution Architect to join a highly experienced ERP platform team in a global leader in renewable energy infrastructure investments.
You will contribute to the ongoing optimization, maintenance, and daily operations of our ERP platform which currently is running Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016. The NAV 2016 application is set to be decommissioned, for Dynamics 365 Business Central to take over all ERP activities from NAV.
Your key work areas include:
• Design comprehensive business driven solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 2016 NAV – and 365 Business Central
• Creating ERP architecture, data models, and integration designs towards other applications and systems
• Configure, customize and integrate Dynamics 365 Business Central applications based on the solution design, including setting up modules, workflows, and business processes
• Continuous updating of the platform documentation in diagrams and documents for all changes that are carried out, as well as develop and execute test plans to ensure solution quality and reliability
• Write custom code, create extensions, optimize performance -and digital processes and develop integrations with other systems.
• Provide end-user training and create supporting material
• Collaborate with stakeholders, vendors, and other business units during projects to gather, analyze and document business requirements, processes while being a trusted advisor towards business
You have a natural interest in staying up to date on news about ERP applications, especially the Microsoft Dynamics Application Landscape, as well as staying up to date on the general market for Top-Tier ERP Cloud platforms.
You are an expert in prioritizing assignments through solid business acumen, managing deadlines and have the ability to deliver business value-driven IT solutions that integrate with a growing global enterprise architecture.
• Unsurpassed ability to understand the business and put yourself in their shoes
• Knowledge of database systems particularly Microsoft SQL Server or Azure SQL Services
• Experience with data migration, transformation, and integration
• Understanding of Microsoft Azure architecture and how the Azure -and Dynamics 365 Business Central platforms are working together
• Strong analytical skills, positive attitude, and eagerness to work in a growing organization
• Can communicate professionally in the form of storytelling and in excellent written or spoken English
About CISC & CIP:
CISC is a service provider working exclusively for Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) and works together at Amerikas Plads in Copenhagen. CIP is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has eight funds and more than EUR 16 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage. Find more on www.cip.dk
For more information on this position, please contact TalentPeople A/S at +45 7020 4011 – or send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org