Software Asset Manager – Novozymes
Creating better lives in a growing world
Novozymes is very focused on enabling all employees to thrive, grow and perform and as a “Zymer” you’ll experience great trust and responsibility within your business area. Novozymes IT has recently moved to the newly build Novozymes innovation campus in Lyngby.
You’ll be joining a team of 3 other dedicated and passionate IT colleagues. It’s an informal workplace where collaboration, flexibility and “dare to lead” are main part of the culture at Novozymes.
As a Software Asset Manager, you will play a key role in creating, optimizing and automating the SAM processes on a strategic and operational level. You are an expert in analyzing data and spotting trends to ensure the most efficient software and license management. Furthermore, you will be responsible for building roadmaps for hardware asset management and CMDB and take ownership of related projects.
A part of your operational responsibilities is to handle user access management, collaborate with vendors and colleagues and participate in the negotiation of software contracts.
As the SAM expert you will ensure compliance, lead and facilitate software compliance audits and be the go-to-person for your colleagues in Novozymes. Your role also entails developing and maintaining processes, policies, standards, systems and measurements that help Novozymes to effectively manage both on a daily basis and long-term the software asset portfolio (software and technology-related hardware) with regards to cost, control, risk, compliance, business performance objectives, and IT Governance.
• apply a continuous improvement approach in enhancing the strategies employed in technology spending, as well as in tracking company software assets.
• establish and maintain documentation of procedures, processes, and reports concerning software assets.
• plan, monitor, and record software licenses to make sure they comply with vendor contracts in different software tools (Novozymes uses Snow License Manager).
• be responsible of generating and distributing various reports, including cost/spend reports and compliance reports on current software assets – some in collaboration with external suppliers.
In this position you preferably have:
• General knowledge within IT services and technologies
• Strong Excel skills
• A structured and analytical mindset
• Experience in negotiating license agreements
• Experience using Asset Management tools like Snow, Flexera or similar
• Great relationship management and communication skills
• The ability to work both in a team-oriented environment and individually
• Expert knowledge of licensing agreements (and metrics applied) involving software, including major vendors like Microsoft, Adobe, and SAP
Preferably you have one or more of these certifications:
• IAITAM CSAM, CITAM, CHAMP or similar
Working at Novozymes:
Work for a cause, not just a company. We invite you to join Novozymes in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems, every year their products help cut global CO2 emissions by around 90 million tons.
Novozymes want you to work in a way that works with your life. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to their innovation power and how they have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry.
For more information on this position, please contact TalentPeople A/S at +45 7020 4011 – or send us your CV at email@example.com