SOC Analyst for CISC’s Cyber Security Team
The IT Department
The IT department supports Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) and its sister company Copenhagen Infrastructure Services Company (CISC) globally in terms of IT Project Management, Security, Applications & Operations and Service Desk capabilities. We operate a fully cloud based and very lean organization.
On our investment assets, we have applied a decentralised strategy. IT provides policies, guidelines, templates, and a list of preferred service providers to our investments. The investments will then operate their own IT infrastructure through 3rd party service providers but based on our advisory services.
You will become part of a highly experienced team responsible for identifying, deploying, configuring, and managing cyber security in Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners/Copenhagen Infrastructure Services Company.
Your key work areas include:
• Monitor security alerts in Microsoft Sentinel.
• Evaluate and classify alerts and raise incidents.
• Close incidents or pass them on to other parts of the IT organization.
• Escalate alerts when necessary.
• Follow up on alert related incidents.
• Work closely with the Cyber Security Team and our external MDR provider.
• Manage the incident response (IR) retainer/service.
• Contribute to the ongoing improvement of processes and policies such as BCP and DR.
The workload will vary, and flexibility is therefore expected from both sides. You will be able to influence your daily routine and schedule.
You will be great in this role if you have 2+ years of experience working with cybersecurity in a cloud infrastructure, specifically Microsoft Azure and the Microsoft Defender suite.
You have great analytical and problem-solving skills. You practice critical thinking, and you are well organized. Taking responsibility for your own tasks and assignments is second nature, and you a have a high degree of attention to detail.
You thrive in a fast-paced and growing organization, and you like working under pressure. You are a self-starter and work well independently and as part of a team.
You have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written. You have a positive attitude, and your ethics cannot be questioned.
• Solid understanding of the global cyber threat landscape, including typical threats and attack vectors.
• Familiarity with cybersecurity best practices, techniques, and tools
• Experience with cyber security in a cloud infrastructure
• Coding skills (scripts, queries, etc.)
• Experience with incident handling and documentation
• Familiarity with SIEM systems (preferably Microsoft Sentinel)
• Solid knowledge of networking concepts, including TCP/IP, routing and switching, firewall management, and intrusion detection systems
• You have a degree in data science or computer science and preferably supplementary certifications within the cybersecurity discipline
• Influence on a highly prioritized IT function in one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in Denmark
• A great environment for personal and professional development
• An attractive working climate emphasizing not only work but also social interaction with your colleagues
• The opportunity to be part of a unique journey towards a more sustainable future
• Competitive salary and benefits
About CISC & CIP:
CISC is a service provider working exclusively for Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) and works together at Amerikas Plads in Copenhagen. CIP is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has eight funds and more than EUR 16 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage. Find more on www.cip.dk