Senior UX Researcher
Cool startup downtown Copenhagen
Our client is building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources, and finances. The platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior UX Researcher to be a part of the exciting journey.
As a Senior UX Researcher, you will join one of the product teams, working closely with a product designer, a product manager, and a dedicated team of developers.
Apart from your core team, you will also closely collaborate with other teams to ensure the best possible user experience across all areas. You’ll also be a part of the larger product design team, dedicating time towards building and developing their future design vision.
There is no better time to join their growing team where you will have a big impact in shaping delightful products, assets, and features – they love having fun and are passionate about their product, as we hope you will too!
What you’ll do…
• Plan, conduct, and analyze research to inform our product decisions by gaining an in-depth understanding of our clients (potential) customers, their challenges, motivations, and ways of working in general.
• Synthesize insights from various data sources (e.g. analytics data & prior research) and translate them into appealing, actionable, and self-explanatory deliverables.
• Maintain, expand, and further improve our research repository.
• Iteratively develop concepts together with product design, development, product management, and other researchers within an agile process.
• Ensure our current and future features are loveable, easy to understand, and use.
What you’ll ideally have…
• You have 3+ years of research experience within a (digital) design context.
• You have a strong portfolio of research cases, to back up your work experience
• You have a comprehensive understanding of different research methodologies and approaches (both qualitative and quantitative) and how to combine them.
• You have a strong knowledge of Human-centered design, usability principles, and the role of research within digital product design processes. You have excellent communication skills — you should be able to clearly articulate your research process and findings. Including being fluent in English.
• You are a good collaborator and include others in your process and ideas. Including experience working with engineers and other designers.
Bonus Points If…
• You have experience working with a B2B product
• You have experience working in an agile and iterative product team
About the company…
Our client is a global software company founded in 2016, delivering an AI-Native Platform for Financial, Resource & Project Management. They have flexible and family-friendly working hours and serious development plans and $400 per year to spend on leveling yourself up. They have a central location, right in the heart of Copenhagen.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join their journey – With their recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino, and Yoox Net A Porter), they’re rapidly scaling their teams across to bring their AI-powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, our client has huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond.
For more information on this position, please contact TalentPeople A/S at +45 7020 4011 – or send us your CV at email@example.com