Senior Product Designer
Cool startup downtown Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Product Designer to be a part of their exciting journey in changing Project Management. You will work on improving and creating accessible features that make their platform enjoyable and easy to learn.
You will also join a product team, working closely with a design researcher, a product manager, and a dedicated team of developers. You will turn complex problems into elegant and simple solutions through your knowledge of visual design and awareness of their user experience. Your main responsibility will be to design the core applications for resource management and financials.
You love to discuss all aspects of design, and in doing so, can argue for your design decisions. You apricate feedback and knowledge from other professions and can incorporate it into your work. You are enthusiastic about working in a team environment, geared towards learning, and developing.
You will also be a part of the larger product design team, dedicating time towards building and developing their future design vision through their design system and guidelines. You will have a big impact in shaping delightful products, assets, and features. They love having fun and are passionate about their product, and they hope you will join them in this.
• Develop your design process from research and conceptualization to final design and implementation in the product.
• Work closely with design research to understand and help define product requirements.
• Develop concepts with researchers, developers, managers, and other designers in an agile process.
• Ensure their current and future features are visually appealing and easy to understand, learn, and use.
• Align designs across their entire platform.
• Obsess about their users. What are their problems? How can they solve them?
• Work iteratively based on data, customer input, feedback, and new learnings.
• Deliver final designs in all states: Responsive, pixel perfect designs for the engineering team to build.
• Participate in updating and maintaining the design system, making sure it is always up to date.
You will be great in this role if:
• You have 4+ years’ experience in designing user facing digital products.
• You have a strong portfolio to back up your work experience.
• You have a comprehensive understanding of design tools and software (they use Figma).
• You have a natural eye for minimal design and good composition, and you obsess about details, and delighting users.
• You have a strong knowledge of Human-centered design, usability principles, product interactions, and design systems.
• You are good at giving and receiving feedback, in order to develop and grow individually and as a team.
• You have experience working in an agile and iterative product team. Including experience working with engineers and other designers.
• You have excellent communications skills – and you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions. Including being fluent in English.
• You are good collaborator and include others in your design process and ideas.
Bonus points if you have:
• Experience designing financial features
• working with a B2B product.
About the company:
It is a global software company founded in 2016, delivering an AI-Native Platform for Financial, Resource & Project Management. They do this by augmenting project-based organizations with intelligent automation so their customers can predict the future, operate at maximum efficiency, and profitably deliver beyond expectations. Their powerful and intuitive AI puts the cumulative skills and learnings from hundreds of thousands of projects to work for every user, every day.
For more information on this position, please contact TalentPeople A/S at +45 7020 4011 – or send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org