Sales Executive – IT Security
Would you like to be part of an ambitious company renowned for its high level of expertise and exceptional services in cybersecurity?
Our customer CSIS Security Group A/S (CSIS), an leading provider of advanced cyber security services company with a single focus – detecting and mitigating threats to protect their customers’ assets, brands and users. Best known for their threat intelligence capabilities, they help protect some of the world’s largest commercial enterprises.
The secret of CSIS success is the people
We are looking for a Sales Executive who will be part of their talented and growing Sales team, where you will sell and deliver cutting-edge cybersecurity services to industry-leading customers.
As Sales Executive you contribute to the company’s success by building strong and trustful customer relationship with new and existing customers. This includes identifying new customers, leading sales processes from initial presentation to contract, with an understanding of the customer’s needs. You will bring your IT knowledge into play, together with a strong team of IT security specialists, where you focus on defining and delivering the best cybersecurity solution. You will also play an important role in representing CSIS on events and on social media, where you help maintain the company’s renowned reputation and brand within the cybersecurity community.
You will be part of working environment defined by a vibrant entrepreneurial culture that is built on trust, respect, and a passion for innovation. There is a flat organizational hierarchy and dynamic and fun collaborative culture, where people work together with a joined passion for IT and cybersecurity.
Your primary responsibilities include:
• Lead the sales process from presentation of sales pitches to negotiation of contracts
• Hold sales meetings to present CSIS and its offering, identify needs and create alignment
• Identify and approach customers with strong buying potential.
• We expect you to hunt and establish meetings on your own at non CSIS customers
• Follow up on leads stemming from the company’s demand generation activities
• Collaborate with colleagues in Delivery to structure and validate services offerings
• Ongoing account management and focus on customer satisfaction
Your professional qualifications:
• 5+ years of professional experience within IT account management and sales
• Strong business background with experience selling direct to customers
• Familiar with sales methodologies like MEDDPICC or similar
• Managing a personal pipeline and hitting or exceeding targets
• Fluent in English and Danish, both in writing and in speech
Additional key skills and experience:
• Ability to understand, articulate and discuss technical security topics
• Value based selling and/or challenger selling
• Understanding of key vendors in the security space, particularly in SIEM, EDR and NDR spaces
• Breadth and depth of professional network in the Danish security industry
• Experience of selling MDR services
• Understanding of legislative demands and compliance requirements related to cybersecurity
You are passionate about innovation and creative in ways of seeking solutions, bringing a problem-solving approach to complex issues. You are structured and organized with your tasks and demonstrate excellent business communication skills and confidence in presentation. You work independently with a high level of responsibility and thrive in a competitive environment, where you are driven by hitting and exceeding targets. Although, you work independently, you believe teamwork is required to create the best results.
The position is initially in Vestergade 2B, Copenhagen, Denmark and from February 2024 in Frederiksberg..
CSIS offers an exciting and meaningful job in a growing, world leading company. But most importantly, they offer the most amazing and committed colleagues you can dream of. In addition, of course, they have:
• Pension, health and dental insurance
• Flexible working hours and the opportunity for remote work
• 5 weeks holiday + 5 “feriefridage”
• Delicious, healthy, and varied lunch arrangement
• Free telephone and internet
• Lots of social events
CSIS Security Group A/S (CSIS) is a leading provider of advanced cybersecurity capabilities, focused on actionable and intelligence-driven detection and response services. CSIS is the preferred cybersecurity partner to notable organizations across various sectors and trusted adviser to law enforcement agencies (including the FBI, NCA, Europol). Additionally, CSIS are sought-after speakers for public and closed-community conferences around the world, and with an in-depth level of expertise and distinguished reputation, regularly called upon as expert commentators on cyber topics for the media.
In October 2022, CSIS was acquired by the Swedish company Allurity, which has enabled and pushed CSIS’s ambitions of expanding beyond Danish and UK borders. Allurity is a company group comprising the best-in-class cybersecurity providers to enable a safe digital world.