Passionate Cloud Engineer for Nuuday
You have a natural drive to always improve your solutions and ways of working, with a collaborative mindset working close together with your fellow cloud engineers, backend developers and operations teams; your experience in cloud infrastructure, orchestration and monitoring enables you to deliver solid solutions, achieved using both technology and organizational drivers.
On behalf of Nuuday, we are looking for a dedicated Cloud Engineer to take their cloud hosting infrastructure to the moon and back. Are you looking for a really challenging job with the best team mates on the planet? Read on!
Like most other companies, Nuuday is on a cloud journey; unlike most other companies, we put our money where our mouth is, and have designed our cloud architecture platform from the ground up, instead of just moving the classic sysadmin role to the cloud. The platform is based on the principles of Infrastructure as Code and Immutable Infrastructure, using a modern toolchain of Terraform and Kubernetes on top of AWS. We are not done yet, and this is where you come into the picture.
What you’ll do
As a cloud engineer in the Infrastructure & Cloud team, you provide the expertise and tools to quickly, securely and efficiently launch the products and services, which provide the best TV & streaming experience for YouSee and YouTv customers.
• Design and implement large-scale cloud hosting solutions for the Entertainment products reaching more than one million customers in Denmark.
• Partner with other development and engineering teams to automate and optimize product and service availability, scalability and performance.
• Ensure, encourage, and envision best practices for the design, implementation and operations of products and services.
• Explore and evaluate new technologies, frameworks and ways of working, to push the boundaries and capabilities. New ideas and an open mindare very much appreciated.
We are not an operations team, but we’re not afraid of helping our colleagues – just as we expect them to do the same for us.
What we are looking for
• Team member at heart and a high performer – in that order.
• Energetic, hard-working and likeable personality
• Strong experience developing, launching and maintaining critical services in a cloud environment.
• Docker and Kubernetes experience.
• Strong Linux, Git and command-line skills.
• Experience in implementing and maintaining Infrastructure as Code principles, in Terraform or similar.
• Proficient in English, excellent in communicating and collaborating across professions and organizational boundaries.
• AWS, Azure or similar cloud provider experience.
• CI/CD and pipeline design experience for multiple platforms, languages and frameworks.
• Preferable developer experience with Go, Python or similar.
Working at Nuuday
You will work within the Entertainment -Infrastructure & Cloud team: We are a team of skilled, motivated and dedicated professionals that take pride in bringing solutions and smiles to our colleagues and customers. We are a mix of employees, consultants and different nationalities. We strongly believe that flexibility, diversity and trust enable us to reach our goals, both as people and organization -and we have a lot of fun at work while doing this!
Nuuday is a united family of nine trusted and well-known brands: Telmore, Hiper, Blockbuster, NetDesign, TDC Erhverv, Relatel, eesy, YouTv and YouSee with the shared purpose of making sense with technology. Because in Nuuday, we want to use technology to create a better life for people, more efficient ways of working for organizations and a more inclusive society.