OT Security Lead
In a world-leading supplier of industrial paints
Are you solution-oriented and optimistic about new challenges? Can you develop, execute, and implement security policies? And do you want to take your career to the next level and drive cloud security strategy in a rapidly growing global company?
Our client is a world-leading supplier of industrial paints, where they make their mark in the industries: industry, marine, container, yacht, and decorative. They are proud of their Danish origins, and have always worked across countries. As a result, they are a leading global company with 7,000 employees in Europe, Asia, and the United States. They are looking for a new OT Security Lead who will be based out of the new HQ in Lyngby.
As a Lead, your key responsibilities will be to…
• Drive, establish and maintain adequate security solutions within their OT environment.
• Remain up to date on changes in the OT risk landscape
• Recommend, based on risk, relevant OT security mitigation activities
• Drive implementation of agreed mitigation activities
What you’ll do…
• Document (policies, standards, architecture, procedures, and guidelines) and maintain OT security landscape (20%)
• Continuously recommend relevant OT environment security mitigation activities (20%)
• Continuously drive implementation of agreed mitigation activities (30%)
• Enforce, document, and report on agreed OT security governance controls (20%)
• Ad hoc activities (10%)
What you’ll ideally have…
• Strong working knowledge of one or more of the following: IEC 62443/ISA 99, ISO 27001, NIST SP 800-82, CPNI Good Practice
• Experience with working with various SCADA systems
• Experience in analyzing business impact and risk exposure
• Experience in producing high-quality reports, documentation, and presentations
• Basic knowledge of exploit techniques and hacker methodologies
• Preferably professional security certification such as SANS GIAC, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
And as a personal matter…
• Set and maintain high-performance standards
• Ability to write and speak English fluently
• Ability to analyze and identify problems and solutions
• Ability to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
• Good written presentation skills
• Good collaborations skills
• Structured approach
• Excellent collaborations skills and strong communication skills
• Like to travel occasionally
As an employee, you will experience a company that takes care of its employees. They have the employees’ health at the forefront, great coffee and terrific canteen arrangements, fitness, and various social clubs to improve their employees’ quality of life. You will be located at their fantastic new domicile. They have a flexible work environment with good career opportunities, both locally and globally.