Microsoft Azure Solution Architect
You will become part of a highly experienced team and contribute to the continued high performance of energy infrastructure assets by driving initiatives to implement solutions to support IT policies and guidelines as well as drive the compliance hereof.
Key work areas include:
• Advising project offices on which IT policies to implement and how to implement
• Maintain an overview of preferred IT partners in each region (AMERICAS, EMEA, APAC)
• Administer the integration between cloud infrastructure for each project office and the main HQ cloud infrastructure
• Be first point of contact for project offices when they have questions to either the IT infrastructure, the policy implementation or IT support in general
• Working with project offices all around the world – currently 15 locations
The workload will vary, and flexibility is therefore expected from both sides. You will be given the opportunity to influence your daily routine and schedule.
You will be great in this role if you have 4+ years of experience working with cloud infrastructure in general, specifically Microsoft Azure. Further, you have experience working with integrating multiple cloud infrastructure setup.
We will seek to constantly challenge and inspire you, while focusing on your learning and personal development.
You come with a positive attitude and a strong desire to work in a growing organisation with a lot of responsibility and ability to shape your own working day.
• Solid experience with cloud infrastructure
• Top performer with strong analytical skills
• Good team player with excellent written and spoken English skills
• High ability to prioritize assignments and manage short deadlines
• Thrives with responsibility and displays high attention to detail
• Interest in operations and business development of energy assets
About CISC & CIP:
CISC is a service provider working exclusively for Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) and works together at Amerikas Plads in Copenhagen. CIP is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has eight funds and more than EUR 16 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage. Find more on www.cip.dk