Master Data Manager
We are seeking a highly skilled and enthusiastic Master Data Manager to join our team, taking on a newly established role within the Data & Analytics team. As the Business Owner of the Master Data Management tool, you will play a crucial role in building and maintaining our MDM processes.
You will participate in the implementation of the MDM tool and leverage your deep expertise, participating in shaping our data management strategy, and with a very pragmatic and stern approach you will ensure its effective execution.
Your contributions will not only drive data excellence but also empower the organization to make data-driven decisions with confidence, and you’ll collaborate with the team to identify solutions that align with our organization’s specific needs and objectives.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Identifying master data domains and assigning ownership and maintenance roles.
• Ensuring data quality, consistency, and accuracy in master data.
• Developing and implementing MDM strategies and policies.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand and meet their MDM needs.
• Lead a cross-functional working group driving the Master Data priorities for the organization.
• Monitoring data flows and continuously improving MDM processes.
• Providing guidance to employees in the use of MDM tools and methods.
• Reporting to management and key stakeholders on MDM effectiveness and results.
In addition to the mentioned responsibilities, the role involves enhancing data governance within the organization, as the data area is a top strategic priority and receives significant attention from senior management. You’ll also ensure that master data management follows industry best practices.
• + 5 years of experience in Master Data Management.
• Proficiency in the use of MDM software and tools.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
As an ideal candidate, we expect you to be curious, constantly seeking to understand and explore new opportunities. You should have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and business partners, and your positive approach to challenges will be crucial. Additionally, having a high level of drive is a valuable attribute, and your patience will help you tackle complex tasks with precision and persistence.
About CISC & CIP:
You will be part of a unique journey towards a more sustainable future, and we offer Influence on a highly prioritized function in one of the most exciting and fastest growing global organizations in Denmark. We have a great environment for personal and professional development with an attractive working climate emphasizing not only work but also social interaction with your colleagues.
CISC is a service provider working exclusively for Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) and works together at Amerikas Plads in Copenhagen. CIP is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has 11 funds and more than EUR 25 billion under management. Their investments encompass a wide range of energy infrastructure assets, including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, and distribution, reserve capacity, storage, advanced bioenergy, and Power-to-X. Find more on www.cip.com