If you’re seeking an opportunity to be part of a new and dedicated development team, focused on creating an exciting addition to Emply HCM Suite, then we invite you to read on.
Emply is expanding its on-site development team in Copenhagen and is seeking an experienced and ambitious Lead Developer. As a senior member, you will be involved in hands-on coding, design, development, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment of enterprise packaged solutions. Additionally, you will mentor and coach your colleagues while making key coding decisions.
Our team of developers follows agile development practices for the Emply core application, working closely with the Scrum Master and the Product Owner/Specialist. Our team’s primary focus will be on developing a HR platform which supports the full employee journey from recruitment to resignation and provides our clients with a comprehensive HCM experience on one enterprise platform.
In this position, you will hold the responsibility for designing, developing, and supporting browser-based and client-server products. Your focus will be on delivering high-quality software within the Scrum methodology and processes, while adhering to company standards and practices and ensuring sufficient documentation. Also, you will collaborate closely with the Product Manager/Owner to design features and create comprehensive specifications, fostering effective collaboration with a talented nearshore team in Poland and Ukraine to promote seamless integration and a productive work dynamic.
Moreover, as part of your role, you will have the following responsibilities::
• Leading development code reviews and participating in stakeholder/owner reviews.
• Implementing security standards and secure coding practices to meet platform compliance requirements.
• Participating in the full software development lifecycle, including technical analysis, unit testing, peer reviews, product regression testing, and release packaging activities.
• Proactively seeking ways to improve technical implementations, simplify the code base, and update best practices in coding in coordination with the development team.
• Using internal systems and procedures to track and report work progress and time spent on tasks.
• Assisting customer care by swiftly troubleshooting complex coding problems/interactions and addressing customer production site issues.
• Mentoring development team members.
Overall, your role encompasses a wide range of responsibilities, from technical development and lead to collaboration and mentorship within the development team.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for an individual who possesses:
• 6+ years of experience in design/development of complex software applications of object-oriented .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL in multi-tiered systems.
• Demonstrated understanding of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), client/server and/or web applications, cybersecurity, and open-source technologies.
• Extensive C# design skills, including working knowledge of core libraries, design patterns, and MVC.
• Experience in design and implementation of REST Web Services and JSON.
• Strong skills in relational database design, SQL, and TSQL.
In addition to technical expertise, excellent collaboration, verbal, and written communication skills are essential for success in this position.
Candidates with the following skills and experiences will be given special consideration:
• Ability to work on medium/large-scale software projects.
• Experience in developing web and mobile applications.
• Proficiency in Angular, React, or equivalent libraries.
• Agile/Scrum experience.
• Familiarity with Jira, Git, Azure, AWS, Azure Devops or similar tools and products.
Why join us?
In addition to our incredible people, culture, and mission, Emply offers a range of additional benefits that make it an exceptional workplace. When you work with us, you can expect:
• Competitive compensation package, including salary, bonus, pension, benefits, and a fantastic culture.
• Annual personal development plan.
• Company and team events, such as Christmas parties, employee association events, Friday Bar, and many more.
• Pension scheme with a company contribution.
Emply is an international software company headquartered in Copenhagen. Emply is also our HCM solution that combines all HR tasks in one system. Our intuitive platform supports the entire employee journey from job advertisement to resignation and optimizes and streamlines workflows for HR, leaders, and employees. The system is flexible and can be adapted to our customers’ needs with the option of integrating with other systems. Through automated processes, Emply contributes to increased quality of work and frees up time for other important initiatives. For example, strengthening the culture and working environment, employee well-being, and talent development.
Emply is part of Lessor Group, which is owned by the American software company Paychex. Paychex is the US market leader in HCM solutions. We are growing rapidly, and our next step is to enter the European market. That is why we constantly look for new, passionate talents who want to join us on the journey. Maybe it’s you? Find more on www.emply.com