IT Security Manager
You will become part of a highly experienced team and contribute to the continued high performance of energy infrastructure assets by driving initiatives to implement solutions to support cyber security practises as well as drive day to day operational tasks related to the implemented security solutions.
Key work areas include:
• Yearly reviews, including:
– Penetration test of the local network
– Azure Security review
• Drive Awareness training
• Manage the incident response (IR) retainer/service
• Manage the Monitor and Detection (MDR) service
• Responsible for keeping BCP, DR and other policies up to date
– Test BCP and DR (yearly)
• Vendor management program (due diligence of all vendors in terms of Cyber Security)
• Drive yearly report of cyber compliance for Assets
The workload will vary, and flexibility is therefore expected from both sides. You will be given the opportunity to influence your daily routine and schedule.
You will be great in this role if you have 3+ years of experience working with security in cloud infrastructure in general, specifically Microsoft Azure and the Microsoft Defender suite.
We will seek to constantly challenge and inspire you, while focusing on your learning and personal development.
You come with a positive attitude and a strong desire to work in a growing organization with a lot of responsibility and ability to shape your own working day.
• Solid experience with security in cloud infrastructure
• Top performer with strong analytical skills
• Good team player with excellent written and spoken English skills
• High ability to prioritize assignments and manage short deadlines
• Thrives with responsibility and displays high attention to detail
• Interest in operations and business development of energy assets
About CISC & CIP:
CISC is a service provider working exclusively for Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) and works together at Amerikas Plads in Copenhagen. CIP is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has eight funds and more than EUR 16 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage. Find more on www.cip.dk