IT Infrastructure Engagement Manager — Novozymes
Creating better lives in a growing world
Novozymes is very focused on enabling all employees to thrive, grow and perform and as a “Zymer” you’ll experience great trust and responsibility within your business area. Novozymes IT has recently moved to the newly build Novozymes innovation campus in Lyngby.
You’ll be joining a team of dedicated and passionate IT Service Managers. It’s an informal workplace where collaboration, flexibility and “dare to lead” are main part of the culture at Novozymes.
The IT Infrastructure Engagement Manager is responsible for engaging with LoB stakeholders and project managers to understand the high-level demand for IT infrastructure services. This is achieved through dialogues about business needs and capabilities of the IT infrastructure.
In collaboration with the stakeholders, the Engagement Manager will perform agile project ideation workshops and explore which opportunities are worth pursuing and how they create value to Novozymes.
The understanding of business requirements and priorities will be the main input to the tactical project- and opportunities- backlog which the Engagement Manager will maintain together with the service owners and Technology Architect in the IT Infrastructure services team.
• Act as first point of contact for business stakeholders on IT Infrastructure projects
• Facilitate dialogues with stakeholders about the capabilities of the IT infrastructure and its limitations
• Drive project ideation workshops to understand the business values and develop high-level business cases
• Build project backlog with respective infrastructure service owners and architect
• Ensure transparency of IT Infrastructure Services project backlog and priorities
In this position you need to have:
• a B.Sc. in Information Technology or equivalent
• Great relationship management skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in reading and writing
• Portfolio and service management understanding
• Familiar with IT infrastructure services
• Operational process understanding and experience (ITIL v4 foundation certified)
• General project management competences (DevOps Foundation, Leading SAFe or similar would be an advantage)
• The ability to work both in a team-oriented environment and individually
• Experience of working in a multi-cultural work environment
Working at Novozymes:
Work for a cause, not just a company.
We invite you to join Novozymes in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems, every year their products help cut global C02 emissions by around 90 million tons.
Novozymes want you to work in a way that works with your life. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to their innovation power and how they have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry.