IT Applications & Operations Manager
You will become part of a highly experienced team and contribute to the continued high performance of energy infrastructure assets by leading our IT Applications & Operations department.
Key work areas include:
• Lead our solution architects
• Be responsible for our two primary service partners used for daily operations
• Be the contact person for counterparts with the service providers
• Drive the further development of the department building new areas and hiring additional solution architects when required
The workload will vary, and flexibility is therefore expected from both sides. You will be given the opportunity to influence your daily routine and schedule.
You will be great in this role if you have knowledge of cloud-only IT infrastructure and are knowledgeable within IT Applications and IT Operations departments and their typical tasks and routines. Further, if you have 3+ years of experience working with leadership of IT functions or IT project management that will also help you excel in this role.
We will seek to constantly challenge and inspire you, while focusing on your learning and personal development.
You come with a positive attitude and a strong desire to work in a growing organisation with a lot of responsibility and ability to shape your own working day.
• Experience with Applications and Operations departments and their daily routines
• Experience with a cloud-only infrastructure
• Top performer with strong analytical skills
• Good team player with excellent written and spoken English skills
• High ability to prioritize assignments and manage short deadlines
• Thrives with responsibility and displays high attention to detail
• Interest in operations and business development of energy assets
Building value that matters
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has eight funds and more than EUR 16 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage.
With employees in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific, CIP is a global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry. A career at CIP means you will have the opportunity to develop and utilize new skills, explore interesting fields and do challenging work that will impact the lives of people around the world. At CIP, we are empowering people to innovate and invest for a better and greener future. Find more information on www.cip.dk