Cool startup downtown Copenhagen
So, if you want to be part of building an engineering organization, then this could be your next move.
As a Tech Lead…
You’ll be right up front and center in developing their platform, collaborating with their machine learning team to build the best and brightest solution for professional services teams. Your opinion matters. You’ll use your hard-won experience and know-how to help decide where they should take their tech stack and architecture, mentor their growing teams and cut through the noise to get things done.
Tech-wise, they are cloud-native and running AWS. They use Java, NodeJS, GraphQL, ReactJS, Aurora (MySQL on Amazon), DynamoDB (NoSQL), and AWS Lamba (Serverless)
What you’ll do…
• You will lead, coach, motivate and mentoring your team of developers/QA/PO
• You have experience of taking technical ownership and are still a passionate developer/architect
• Build new integrations and synchronization solutions for the Forecast application, working with customers and their product team to define and understand how to solve integrations needs
• Maintain and constantly refine their existing bank of integrations
• Take ownership from conception to post-deployment in an environment that you´ll be likely shipping code in during your first week – they work fast!
• Influence and play a key role in their process creation including architecture – how do they always make sure, that they are doing everything the best possible way?
What you’ll ideally have…
• Strong developer/architect skills and technical leadership experience
• Proven experience in successfully working with third-party API’s and data modeling
• Experience with Java, NodeJS, Aurora (MySQL on Amazon) is a definite plus
• Infrastructure experience
• An interest in the possible applications of Machine Learning and how that can integrate into your work
• Passion about the work you ship, with a sense of pride and ownership over that you are putting out into the world
• Great collaborations skills and strong communication skills
About the company…
It is a global software company founded in 2016, delivering an AI-Native Platform for Financial, Resource & Project Management. They do this by augmenting project-based organizations with intelligent automation so their customers can predict the future, operate at maximum efficiency, and profitably deliver beyond expectations. Their powerful and intuitive AI puts the cumulative skills and learnings from hundreds of thousands of projects to work for every user, every day.
For more information on this position, please contact TalentPeople A/S at +45 7020 4011 – or send us your CV at email@example.com