As a Data Engineer at CISC, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our data-driven initiatives and contribute to our continued success.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Design, develop, and maintain data pipelines utilizing Azure Data Factory.
• Utilize the modern Azure stack to create efficient data integration and processing.
• Subject matter expert for advanced data solutions and take on the responsibility of the ETL processes.
• Building the Data Warehouse in close cooperation with the Data Warehouse architect.
• Ensuring data is compiled to support reporting and operational needs.
• Utilize your programming experience to convert business requirements into concrete solutions within the context of our data platform.
• A minimum of 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineer or related role
• Strong comprehension of data integration, ETL processes, and building data warehouses.
• Experience in converting business requirements into practical solutions.
• Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, SQL, or similar.
• Experience with the Azure data tools such as Azure Functions, Azure Data Lake and Azure Data Factory.
• Curiosity and motivation regarding new technologies and features such as Microsoft Fabric etc.
As an ideal candidate, we expect you to be curious, seeking to understand and explore new opportunities. You should have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and business partners, and your positive approach to challenges will be crucial. Additionally, you have a technical and analytical mindset with a pragmatic and proactive approach while taking ownership of the solutions that you create together with the team.
Educational background in computer science, data technology or similar is preferable.
About CISC & CIP:
You will be part of a unique journey towards a more sustainable future, and we offer Influence on a highly prioritized function in one of the most exciting and fastest growing global organizations in Denmark. We have a great environment for personal and professional development with an attractive working climate emphasizing not only work but also social interaction with your colleagues.
CISC is a service provider working exclusively for Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) and works together at Amerikas Plads in Copenhagen. CIP is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has 11 funds and more than EUR 25 billion under management. Their investments encompass a wide range of energy infrastructure assets, including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, and distribution, reserve capacity, storage, advanced bioenergy, and Power-to-X. Find more on www.cip.com