Data & Business Consultant
for a young aspiring company in growth
As a consultant at Backstage, you will find yourself responsible for delivering cloud-powered data analytics to their customers. You will work in smaller teams consisting of both colleagues and customers where problem solving is as common as lunch at 11.30.
You have a great understanding of data modeling and enjoy your role as a business advisor. You understand the customer needs and can define the scope, participate in workshops, contribute with problem solving so you aim at a best-in-class data analysis solution. You’ll work partly at the Backstage office and partly at the customers site, being part of a team effort at both places. Together you’ll drive the data-driven agenda!
You know your way around
• Business drivers across industries
• Navigating in complex business processes
• Speaking languages such as SQL or Python
• Visualization techniques and modelling in Power BI
• Always curious about the newest technology and eager to learn and adapt to new working styles / frameworks
• Can plan ahead and handle unforeseen obstacles with a calm attitude
• Great interpersonal skills, easy to work with and always ready with a smile
• Eager to be part of the culture and the business development in a growing startup
• Master’s degree or similar in a relevant field
Backstage is a young aspiring consultancy in growth within the data industry, delivering state-of-the-art data solutions to their ambitious customers. In doing so, only the most appropriate and newest technology is utilized. Their culture empowers the growth of all employees both professionally and personally – hobbies and spare time is as respected as the work delivered and they heavily invest into development and learning with dedicated calendar time for creativity.
For more information on this position, please contact TalentPeople A/S at +45 7020 4011 – or send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org