BI and Data Architect
Welltec is a global technology company that develops and provides efficient, hi-tech solutions for the energy industry. They are active in 25 countries with more than 900 employees from many different nations. This contributes to their unique atmosphere with a global dimension and yet a strong local foothold at the various bases.
The technologies and services are for the global market, but their solutions are local and tailored to each client. To achieve this, they depend on highly trained and motivated employees.
Their policy is to hire locally and work globally. Therefore, they recruit where they operate and train the employees at the Welltec Academy supplemented with external training from third parties as needed.
The global dimension offers a range of opportunities for those who are motivated by a challenging and multicultural environment where employees come with very different backgrounds but with a common wish to collaborate and succeed.
Welltec IT consists of 11 employees, based at the head office in Allerød. IT services are delivered from here to all Welltec locations worldwide, including infrastructure, administration and production applications as well as support. You will be joining a group of highly professional colleagues, who are apt at working independently as well as in a team, with high standards and excellent opportunities to continue to develop. They value good collaboration and social activities.
Welltec has an ambition to become even more data-driven, and they are looking for you to help them on this journey by creating value through better data use.
As the BI and Data Architect, you will be the product owner of Power BI and providing services supporting our organization globally.
You will be responsible for the continued development of the Power BI Platform and act as the first point of contact for Welltec colleagues when dealing with Power BI related questions but also lead initiatives regarding data integration between the systems.
• Uncover stakeholder’s needs, understand key figures, and translate this into models/reports
• Further development of the current Power BI report platform
• Improve quality, management, availability, and use of data sources,
• Contribute to developing and supporting new data sources
• Prepare key figures and analysis for internal departments and management.
• Development of smaller applications in Microsoft’s Power Suite for use in Welltec.
• Data integration between Welltec’s systems
We expect you to have a relevant education in the field and/or experience from similar tasks. We would like you to:
• Have experience with Power BI, advanced Excel as well as data extraction and calculation from relational databases (T-SQL) and cubes and preferably knowledge of data processing in Visual Studio
• Have at least 3 years of experience working with data all the way from the first initial thought, over identification of data sources, extraction, and processing of data, making data ready for presentation, presentation, and explanation of data
• To be a good communicator who are able to put yourself in the user’s position, enabling you to deliver high-quality solutions
• Be outgoing and thrive to outreach and entering into collaboration with different stakeholders
• Be committed and proactive in your task assessment and execution.
• To work structured, be thorough and ensure high quality in your deliverables
• To quickly introduce yourself to new areas, complex issues, and highly varying tasks.
At a minimum, you must have experience in the following applications. Power BI, SQL, Integration Service, Power Automate and Excel, as well as preferably experience with Analytics Service, Azure, DevOps
You will become part of a truly global company with inspiring colleagues where innovation is part of the culture.
Joining Welltec means joining a truly exceptional company. They are proud to be a global multicultural workplace and strive to be even more diverse in who they are, how they think, and how they solve problems for their customers. This means working together with skilful and inclusive colleagues where speed, agility, and impact are part of everyday life. The people are truly the foundation of everything they do and deliver to the customers.
They are also working towards creating a greener future by pioneering the energy industry with innovative technology and investment in sustainability-focused development projects.
Working with Welltec® means challenges and personal development in a demanding work environment. It is exciting, rewarding and a varied place to work. Welltec® is an equal opportunities employer. They offer good career opportunities for the right candidate.
Also, Welltec® offers a competitive compensation package, including pension, health insurance and group life insurance.