Service Delivery Manager
You will be responsible for leading the new customer journey, including all onboarding and implementation processes. You are a true customer advocate, able to quickly establish credibility and build strong relationships while serving as a credible expert in JUNU.IO platform.
Your main focus will be transitioning new customers from Sales to Customer Success by successfully implementing and delivering the onboarding of a new client’s experience of the JUNU.IO platform. You will manage customer data migrations and technology integrations and develop a deep understanding of the customer’s business and partner with them to build a strategic joint success plan with identified objectives, milestones and measurable KPI’s.
To establish yourself as an JUNU.IO expert and trusted strategic advisor, you will build and own relationships with key individuals and executive sponsors. You will be a product expert to drive adoption and promote end user satisfaction with JUNU.IO product and services.
Due to their high growth rates and very high ambitions, you’ll recruit new talents and set your own team within a short period of time.
You enjoy being a consultant and succeed as a trusted advisor for a variety of customers. You have great people and communication skills and exceed in being an excellent role model.
• +3 years experience working with data and project management or similar
• Knowledge of data warehousing, Power BI, ETL, SQL and data modelling
• Master’s degree
• Ability to independently manage multiple priorities with changing requirements
• Competitive spirit with a strong desire to exceed the norm
• Experience with defining and scoping projects
• Energetic, passionate, and ambitious personality, with a drive to challenge status quo with data & analytics
• Superior customer facing skills and ability to establish C level relationships
• Experience in the modern sales technology landscape is an advantage
JUNU.IO is a Copenhagen based SaaS company working with a mission to make it easy for Professional Service Organisations to get live reporting on their key sales, project and financial data. To do this they combine highly skilled data consultants with sophisticated software – utilizing both human know-how and advanced software and data development skills. All of this combined into the JUNU.IO platform.
JUNU.IO is a 3-year-old scale-up with 15 happy employees, high growth rates and very high ambitions.
They are based in a grand new office in Valby – easily accessible in car, bike, train or metro.