Senior Full Stack Developer
Cool startup downtown Copenhagen
Our customer is building the next generation of intelligent project management software – making the lives of project managers easier at the touch of a button with their machine learning capabilities. They give creatives and project leaders time back from the boring stuff, so they can serve their clients and not spreadsheets.
So, if you are sick of the corporate rinse and repeat and actually want to be part of building an engineering organization (the why´s, the how´s and the let´s just try this weird idea to see if it works), then this could be your next move.
As a Developer…
You’ll be right up front and center in developing their platform, collaborating with their machine learning team to build the best and brightest solution for professional services teams. Your opinion matters. You’ll use your hard-won experience and know-how to help decide where they should take their tech stack and architecture, mentor their growing teams and cut through the noise to get things done.
Tech-wise, they are cloud-native and running AWS. They use Java, NodeJS, GraphQL, ReactJS, Aurora (MySQL on Amazon), DynamoDB (NoSQL), and AWS Lamba (Serverless)
What you’ll do…
• Build new integrations and synchronization solutions for their application, working with customers and their product team to define and understand how to solve integrations needs
• Maintain and constantly refine their existing bank of integrations
• Take ownership from conception to post-deployment in an environment that you´ll be likely shipping code in during your first week – they work fast!
• Influence and play a key role in their process creation including architecture – how do they always make sure, that they are doing everything the best possible way?
• Provide coaching and guidance to more junior developers in the team so they are always leveling up
What you’ll ideally have…
• Proven experience in successfully working with third-party API’s and data modeling
• Experience with Java, NodeJS, Aurora (MySQL on Amazon) is a definite plus
• Infrastructure experience
• An interest in the possible applications of Machine Learning and how that can integrate into your work
• Passion about the work you ship, with a sense of pride and ownership over that you are putting out into the world
• Great collaborations skills – you’ll be working in a tight-knit team where teamwork and sharing of best practice is a must
For more information on this position, please contact TalentPeople A/S at +45 7020 4011 – or send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org