Infrastructure Architect – Novozymes
Creating better lives in a growing world
On behalf of Novozymes, we’re looking for an experienced Infrastructure Architect. If you want to be part of a world leader in biological solution, with a great purpose solving global challenges within climate and sustainability, you should consider joining Novozymes.
They are very focused on enabling all employees to thrive, grow and perform and as a “Zymer” you’ll experience great trust and responsibility within your business area. Novozymes IT has recently moved to the newly build Novozymes innovation campus in Lyngby.
You’ll be joining a team of dedicated and passionated architects and service managers. It’s an informal workplace where collaboration, flexibility and “dare to lead” are main part of the culture at Novozymes.
You’re specialized in technologies which support infrastructure and applications, and you’re focused on stability, operability, and cost optimization for the technologies in scope.
As the Infrastructure Architect you’ll be the appointed owner of a subset of technologies and interacts with the business, technical peers and vendors to create and maintain robust technology platforms and solutions for Novozymes.
• Take ownership of the current architecture, the current install base and the operational state. This includes creating and maintaining documentation of the installed components.
• Maintain and develop the technologies and take ownership of roadmaps including lifecycle responsibility.
• Be part of the technology architecture forum where we’ll share operational state, roadmaps and cost, and develop high level architectural principles to own technologies.
• Act as a Problem Owner by taking ownership, identifying root causes and prioritizing solutions within own domain.
• Define, initiate and coordinate tasks internal and with external vendors, and ensure that Novozymes EA and security principles are built into all new designs and platforms and when focus is on the tools and processes used for maintaining the technologies in scope, participate/lead technical business development.
• Take ownership of technical contract requirements from vendors/operational partners within the scope, and maintain an overview over the commercial aspects of the technologies (contracts and licenses).
Working at Novozymes:
Work for a cause, not just a company. We invite you to join Novozymes in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems, every year their products help cut global CO2 emissions by around 90 million tons.
Novozymes want you to work in a way that works with your life. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to their innovation power and how they have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry.
For more information on this position, please contact TalentPeople A/S at +45 7020 4011 – or send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org