Executive IT Supporter
We are looking for a passionate, professional IT supporter, with high drive, can-do attitude, and excellent IT- and Business understanding.
We are a service provider working exclusively for Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners, who invests in renewable energy. We operate within a highly sensitive and fast pacing environment, where we have focus on all our services and we are expected to react proactively and effectively with high quality on all requests addressed IT Service Desk and Support.
You will become part of a highly experienced team and contribute to the continued world class end-user experience, with the objective of delivering professional and value adding end-user support to VIP’s and executives.
Key work areas include:
• Acts as the first level IT supporter for VIP’s and executives regarding incident management for hardware and software.
• Work according to defined processes and align activity with business priorities.
• Track, prioritize and document all incidents
• Communicate progress to the affected end users.
• Diagnose software and hardware problems to find the right solution
• Actively participate in knowledge sharing among colleagues to create and implement best practice.
• Take responsibility for own learning and keep updated within area of responsibility to secure continuous competence building and personal growth.
The workload will vary, and flexibility is therefore expected from both sides. You will be given the opportunity to influence your daily routine and schedule.
You will be great in this role if you have 4+ years of experience as IT-supporter, preferably as executive supporter. Ideally you have relevant experience with IT technologies such as Microsoft, O365 environment and IOS. We are using Jira as our ITSM.
We will seek to constantly challenge and inspire you, while focusing on your learning and personal development.
You come with a positive attitude and a strong desire to work in a growing organisation with a lot of responsibility and ability to shape your own working day
• Top performer working independently at high professional level and together with your team
• Service minded, positive and engaging personality with a can-do attitude
• Excellent written and spoken English skills
• High ability to prioritize assignments and manage short deadlines
• Thrives with responsibility
• High attention to detail
• Are open-minded as a person and appreciate interaction with people and enjoy working with high end-user focus.
About CISC & CIP:
CISC is a service provider working exclusively for Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) and works together at Amerikas Plads in Copenhagen. CIP is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has eight funds and more than EUR 16 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage. Find more on www.cip.dk