Consultant – Data and BI
As a consultant in Junu.io, you can look forward to challenges in various tasks including data modelling, report wireframing and frontend development. You will be in close contact with our clients helping them embark on their data-journey. Through this you will gain valuable experience as a professional consultant and increase your knowledge within Business Intelligence.
Tasks will include
• Build and improve data models that aid decision-making
• Data Management in SQL
• Develop KPIs, reports and dashboards for our clients
• Staying updated with the latest happenings in the data science space
You have some experience in analyzing and building data models, develop and modify data warehouse systems and help organizations collect, refine, and present data to improve business decision-making.
• Knowledge of data warehousing, Power BI, ETL, SQL, SSIS, SSAS and data modelling
• A master’s degree from a relevant academic study is preferrable.
• Energetic, passionate, and ambitious personality, with a drive to challenge status quo with data & analytics.
Futhermore, you are a team-player with exceptional listening and communication skills. You have a can-do-attitude and enjoy being the trusted advisor to our clients.
Join an ambitious and dynamic team
JUNU.IO is a Copenhagen based SaaS company working with a mission to make it easy for Professional Service Organisations to get live reporting on their key sales, project and financial data.
To do this they combine highly skilled data consultants with sophisticated software – utilizing both human know-how and advanced software and data development skills. All of this combined into the JUNU.IO platform.
JUNU.IO is a 3-year-old scale-up with 15 happy employees, high growth rates and very high ambitions.
They are based in a grand new office in Valby – easily accessible in car, bike, train or metro.