IT Management Consultant
You will engage in diverse responsibilities, refine your skills, and build an extensive network, fostering both personal and professional growth. This role demands a proactive and adaptable professional to provide IT management consulting and support, executive advisory services, and operational assistance to the Head of IT/CIO. Under experienced leadership, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow significantly across a wide array of tasks and responsibilities.
• Act as an Executive Advisor and Consultant to the Head of IT/CIO.
• Deliver management presentations with focus on tactical and strategic work, management of IT, leadership etc.
• Do communication and change activities to improve business-IT alignment and mature IT
• Adhoc tasks, analysis and research of trends, project management etc.
• Drive reporting mechanisms, ensuring accuracy, and timely delivery of reports to management of IT and our customers.
• Coordinate and deliver in cooperation with analysts and associates in IT.
You’ll be part of optimizing the IT value-chain from origination of new ideas to delivery of projects and operations, developing IT-Business roadmaps, improving our communications, and fostering team integration. Showing a proactive “do’er” attitude is vital to succeed in these goals.
• Ideally 1-3 years of experience in a related field.
• Analytical mindset with a pragmatic and proactive approach while taking ownership and driving initiatives forward.
• Flair and experience with IT, fx. from previous jobs within IT & Business.
• An Educational background within business and IT or similar is preferred and previous experience within IT can be an advantage fx. Cand. Merc. (IT), Cand. Merc., Danish Technical University (DTU), IT University (ITU)
You will play a key role in shaping the future of IT through direct deliverables and the focus on change and communication. Your adept handling of challenges further enhances your impact.
You will be part of a unique journey towards a more sustainable future, and we offer Influence on a highly prioritized function in one of the most exciting and fastest growing global organizations in Denmark. We have a great environment for personal and professional development with an attractive working climate emphasizing not only work but also social interaction with your colleagues.
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) are at Amerikas Plads in Copenhagen. CIP is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has 11 funds and more than EUR 25 billion under management. Their investments encompass a wide range of energy infrastructure assets, including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, and distribution, reserve capacity, storage, advanced bioenergy, and Power-to-X. Find more on www.cip.com